All those little bits of fabric - turn them into beautiful floral accessories!
Match it to your outfits, wear it as a brooch, clip it to your hair, attach it to your bag - SO many ways to use it!
Things you need - scrap fabrics, needle and thread, glue, buttons/beads for decor
Check out how EASY it is to make these pretty flowers -
If you enjoyed this video, check out how to make a beautiful wall hanging from just old clothes/scraps, coffee and turmeric – here!
Check out these gorgeous flower accessories -
- Don’t use thin fabrics for making the brooch
- Thread the brooch through a chain, hairband or rubberband to wear as an accessory
- Match it to your outfits for a coordinated accessory!
- This handmade brooch can be the perfect gift for a friend, mother or sister – made with love!
- Make one for your househelp – the one who kept you and your house happy, show her some gratitude and love 😊